junkiereader

Thoughts of a Junkie Reader

opinions & ramblings of a passionate reader

All Our Yesterdays

All Our Yesterdays  - Cristin Terrill Ever read a book you don’t want to end but at the same time can’t wait to finish coz you want to know what happens next? Well for me, this is that book!So here’s what happened, I was just looking around here in Goodreads when I came across a book described like this: “A brilliantly brain-warping thriller and a love story that leaps back and forth in time. All Our Yesterdays is an amazing first novel, perfect for fans of The Hunger Games.”And since I’m a big fan of THG, that reference piqued my curiosity. Well they got it right, this book is amazing! I am so buying a hardcover for my shelf. But before you get any ideas, this is not a second rate imitation of THG, it’s a unique and fantastic story all on its own. It’s a mix of dystopia, sci-fi, romance and mystery. What else can you ask for? The scenes are fast paced, will keep you at the edge of your seat intense and the love story is so heartwarming. It was also beautifully written as evident with the two points of view of the same character. I know it’s not made to be a tearjerker but whatever, I still cried. A lot! Especially during the scenes with James and Em. There even came a point when I wished it to be just like the ending coz it hurt too much! But I wanted them all to be there!!!Good thing there’s a sequel. But the best news? It has been optioned for film! ☺